September 8, 2009

My new love:)

Growing up, my mom and I always had a tradition of buying just one truffle from Godiva to indulge in while shopping at the mall and we still do it every time we go shopping together. Although I still love and will always adore Godiva chocolates, I am now in love with Vosges chocolates!

This past week, I had the privilege of not only going to one of their chocolate boutiques, but was able to visit their corporate office where all the online orders are filled and shipped. I pass by the location every single day and never knew it even excisted because it isn't labeled and is set back in a parking lot. It's a good thing that it isn't labeled, because if everyone knew how much decadent chocolate was stored there, they would have a lot of unwanted visitors!

Any time I've visited a Vosges boutique or their corporate headquarters, everyone has been insanely warm, friendly, and bubbly! It must be because of all the chocolate they get to eat:) AND, the best part of going in person is that each boutique offers enough free samples of chocolate to make a meal out of it and the headquarters were no different; they gave me a FREE LARGE Creole Exotic candy bar to eat while I waited! The chocolate was every bit as good as it sounds and even better!

Not only do they offer large candy bars, but they also sell miniature candy bars in case you can't handle a large bar. Some of their varieties include Red Fire Exotic, Mo's Dark Chocolate Bacon, and Black Pearl Exptic...just to name a few. If you can't decide which candy bar to choose, then you can always purchase their "Mini Exotic Candy Bar Library" to sample all of them! This would be a perfect gift for any chocolate lover:)

I heard about Vosges Chocolates a while back, but it wasn't until I had the pleasure of tasting them that I became a believer and their biggest fan. Do yourself a huge favor and run to your nearest boutique or order them online; please buy something for yourself and consider using them as your event favors and/or gifts!

No comments: