September 3, 2009

Miss Pickles Press

After spending countless hours on Etsy, I stumbled into Miss Pickles Press! They sell fantastic paper goods such as custom invitations and labels for favors. They definitely have a more of a vintage feel to their items and are perfect for a backyard barbeque or any rustic event. When I saw this company, I immediately thought of my dear friend, Annie, who had a backyard barbeque for her wedding reception. If only I had met Miss Pickless Press before!

I especially LOVE their custom "Spread the Love" labels that can be used for jam jars. They are the perfect favor to give to your guests, especially if you made the jam yourself:) The labels can be customized to match your event colors as well. The prices are really reasonable as well and retail for $15 for 12 labels, making it practically a steal. They have the labels displayed on small mason jars with fabric as the cover and tied with rope. Changing the fabric cover and rope would definitely vary the look of the jars, making it more personalized. Recently I've been obcessed with red and white toile, so I would use toile with white ribbon to give it make it my own:)

Another great item they offer is their "BBQ Cutlery Packets!" Instead of individually wrapping your guests' silverware up in cloth or paper napkins, you could spice it up and use these paper bags with sayings that include, "Good Grub", "Chow Down", or "Dee-Lish." If you were serving barbeque ribs or something messy, these packets would be perfect for holding moist towlettes as well as paper napkins in them. The prices on these packets are the same as the jar labels at $15 for 12 packets.

Check our their website as well to see even more fabulous ideas!

No comments: