August 25, 2010

Reception Week

It's reception week over at theknot.com. Recently, they posted a slideshow entitled Wedding Flowers: 7 Reception Decor Ideas. It's definitely worth "the read."

My favorite ideas: Fabric wrapped vases (pictured) and Attention grabbing bouquet wraps, which work especially well in monochromatic color schemes. Not only do they help break up the uniformity, but they also add texture and personality to your decor!

For more ideas or to see more reception related slideshows, visit theknot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice website.

benilhalk said...

Thank you very much dear for this brilliant post!! I am so glad to read this as I am also getting married and it would be very helpful in my wedding preparations. Well, I am looking some local event venues Chicago for my reception party. I want to have garden wedding so please suggest some venues!