January 21, 2009

All Things Martha

I absolutly love Martha Stewart! (Perfect time to say that Martha is Brilliant!) Not only is Martha creative but she is a fabulous buisness women. I was asked to be on NBC5 news twice in 2008 to provide low-cost decor ideas for Labor Day & Halloween Decor that has a haute flair and the news anchor said I was the Martha Stewart of Chicago and I literally almost buckeled. Is it possible for the small buisness owner to create a brand that has a following like Martha? How did McDonald's do it? Rachel Ray? Dr. Phil? The list goes on...

Is it being in the right place at the right time? Is it hard work? Is it luck? If I had to guess, I would say it was a combination of all three, but the C&C way of creating a brand and a successful company is as follows...

The reason we have been so successful is because we service each client the way we serviced our first client because if we didn't that will be your last client!

No comments: